Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Madder Anthology 1 samples

I'm sure many of you have seen Carrie Bostick Hoge's gorgeous new collection, Anthology 1 (slideshow of the collection is here). To say that I love everything about this would be an understatement. The patterns, the styling, the photography, the colour palette, it's all perfect. I knit 2 samples for Carrie:


The Sibella cardigan

Photo courtesy of Carrie Bostick Hoge




Photo courtesy of Carrie Bostick Hoge



The Beatrice cardigan

Photo courtesy of Carrie Bostick Hoge




Photo courtesy of Carrie Bostick Hoge








Photo courtesy of Carrie Bostick Hoge


Both have that exquisite marriage of simplicity and femininity that Carrie is famous for. Of course I want to knit them again for me.

Perhaps when I get back from my trip. Only 1 more sleep before I leave. Eeeep!


7 comments:








Jodi

said...

The Sibella cardigan is just beautiful! Can't wait for the pattern to be published.

Enjoy your trip!





harmony and rosie

said...

So exciting, I wish you a fantastic trip Nicole. Lucky you, meeting some of my favourite people :)
Sibella is on my list too, I can't wait to get stuck in!
Happy Summer xo





AngelaH

said...

The Sibella pieces are my favourite in the collection, I think – such beautiful and wearable pieces.

Have such a wonderful time on your trip! I can't wait to see your photos!





Sandra (Cherry Heart)

said...

Both very beautiful knits, well done! I can see why you'd want your own.

S x





Sonia / COZY MEMORIES

said...

Have a safe travel and a memorable trip ! Hugs ! oxox





madder

said...

Have a wonderful trip!!!
And, thank you for the beautiful knitting!
xo





Anonymous

said...

Supercute cardigans!!!