Friday, August 5, 2011

Some of what I've been up to

It's been rather quiet here, I know. But life has been anything but quiet. We hit the road in July. For a totally impromtu, unplanned, but invigorating holiday.

Mainly to see this,

photo taken from Savage Beauty catalog, by Solve Sundsbo
(photos from the Savage Beauty catalog, Solve Sundsbo)


sit here,

highline oasis
and eat these.

It was great. We weren't planning on going this year, but I guess traditions are hard to break.

More of what I've been up to (including some knitting) soon...


3 comments:








Aim

said...

CUTE sandals!
Oh and the doughnut...there are no words, it looks amazing! Happy summer!





The A.D.D. Knitter

said...

The Highline! Isn't is so cool? Glad you had a nice jaunt:)





Kathleen Dames

said...

Wasn't the McQueen show amazing? I went three times and was so tempted to go again the final weekend.