Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Unexpected magic, part 1

I knew when Margie invited me to her sister's cottage that it would be wonderful. But I wasn't quite prepared for the magic that unfolded in front of my eyes.

down the path_122
walking behind Margie

sunrise on frost_123
the sun was just starting to rise

sparkly grass_129
light lit the frost-covered grass

natural xmas_131

natures xmas_130
and colour burst everywhere

margie's way_121
following my friend down the path

sunrise on lake_124

misty grasses_127
that led to the mist-veiled lake

out for a paddle_135
we set out for a paddle

mirror lake_136
and slipped through the glassy lake...


12 comments:








Celestial

said...

The scenery is breathtaking and the moments as well as the colors you captured are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us





Unknown

said...

what a magical place indeed!





Greenorchid

said...

Wow, magical beauty indeed and fabulous images thanks for sharing...





Annie

said...

Just breathtaking :D





Margie Oomen

said...

when i close my eyes at night i am reliving the magic
xo





michele

said...

such gorgeous photographs! i especially like the ones of the frost on the grasses.





k

said...

such a magical place, the enchantment captured perfectly with your lens!





Anonymous

said...

I am so happy for you girls that you had such a grant & magical time together ... I sighed at each & every photo ...
Thank you for sharing them with us, it felt like we were walking behind M too.
oxoxo





lamina @ do a bit

said...

I just love those gorgeous grass photos... amazing! Hope you don't mind but I had to pin it to my pinterest :)





Geninne

said...

Stunning! Just stunning!





Kathleen Maunder

said...

Very, very beautiful. :)





Cheryl

said...

I love these photos! beautiful blog.