Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Horizon socks

horizon socks_146

When Liane from Enhabiten put out a call looking to swap with someone for handknit socks I jumped at the chance.

horizon socks_145

She asked me to surprise her in terms of colour and design, so I indulged in my favourites: neutrals in stripes.

horizon socks_149

horizon socks_148

horizon socks_147

I love Liane's shop and was thrilled to receive two of these beautiful cross pillows They're filled with buckwheat and balsam and smell absolutely divine! Thanks Liane for the fun swap!


15 comments:








Gigi

said...

Oh pretty! I love stripey socks.





CelticCastOn

said...

Scrumptious!





Wendy

said...

How lovely! I am absolutely enamoured with grey right now. And stripes too... heavenly!





Preeti

said...

These are perfectly executed - what a fun swap!





tricobsession

said...

wonderful socks !





Margie Oomen

said...

i would trade you for hand knit socks any day:)
enjoy your snow!





michele

said...

looks like a win win to me. beautiful socks and i love the cross pillow. understated (i love understated) seems to be the sensibility of both items.





Anonymous

said...

Neutral stripes are always a good decision. Nicely done!





Geninne

said...

Your knitting is just a deee-light! :-)





Anonymous

said...

each stitch is absolutely perfect !
what a super swap indeed between two sweet & talented girls !
oxox





Kirstin Anne

said...

What pattern is that?! I love how classic and simple they look!





arounna

said...

beautiful nicole!





Unknown

said...

These are fantastic! Do you have a pattern?





Ness

said...

Great socks! I've been sort of addicted to knitting them for my boyfriend lately. These would be great! What a nice swap!





Liane

said...

i love my socks!! (they look real good with my cut off sweatpants and stained t-shirts,) hahaha