Friday, April 1, 2011

Leaving on a jetplane...

packedbag
My bathing suit is packed, and I'm heading off to Hawaii for a 10-day vacation. My parents over-wintered in Oahu this year, and I had just enough airmiles to join them. I'm really excited! I've never visited a tropical place before.

I can't wait to: feel sand between my toes, try surfing, hike in the jungle, go snorkeling and sea kayaking, read a good book on the beach and just relax and soak in the Aloha spirit.

(I hope I brought enough knitting to get me through the 18 hours of transit...)

Toodleloo!


17 comments:








Unknown

said...

oh brilliant for you!

what a super holiday... take a lot of pictures!!





Terri(terdotty on rav)

said...

Happy, happy holidays!





Julie

said...

sounds amazing, have a fabulous time!!





Ness

said...

Ooo! Sounds wonderful! Bring back lots of photos so I can forget it's just over 40 degrees outside! :)





juicyknits

said...

Wow! Have fun!





ingrid

said...

Bon voyage! Have fun!





Aline

said...

have a good trip!





Margie Oomen

said...

have an amazing holiday nicole
can't wait to see a few pictures of your time on the islands.





Lucie

said...

sea and sand under blue skies. you are going to have a wonderful time Nicole





Linda

said...

Wow! Have the best time!





t does wool

said...

oh,nicole..how wonderful,have a fabulous time of it!





The A.D.D. Knitter

said...

A Canadian on the loose in Hawaii--I love it! Hope you're having a grand time:)





craftivore

said...

Lucky duck! Have a fabulous time and soak in some rays for me.





melissa

said...

i'm thinking that you must be home again now.. hope you had a lovely time! it must have been amazing to enjoy some sand and heat after your long winter.





coco

said...

these fabric are so nice..love the color and design





Debbie D

said...

good for you. so very jealous!





Eva

said...

Have a great time!