Friday, July 20, 2007

The sea, the sea...

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my baby tulip sweater. Sadly, they've all been wiped from my site (but luckily I have them in my archives) because I've switched to Haloscan which enables me to respond directly to your comments (which blogger doesn't allow for some inexplicable reason).

Anywhoo, this is just a quick note to tell you that I'm headed for the ocean. That's right, it's time for a little coco r&r and boy do I need it! I'll be hitting the road with my darling for a 2-week camping trip around the Gaspésie, New-Brunswick and Maine coasts. The car is packed with lots of treats (Goodies and Ringolos, yum!), tons of tunes (Martha Wainwright, Charlotte Gainsbourg and the new Wilco are current faves) and a pile of vacation knitting. Cross your fingers for lots of sun, ok?

malabrigoscarfinprogress
(A glimpse of what I'll be working on)

Ciao! See you in 2 weeks...


3 comments:








Sarah

said...

Wow, that is gorgeous! What is that stitch called? I've never seen it before. Ah-mazing!





Anonymous

said...

please share this stitch it looks so crazy great





nicole

said...

Hello anonymous, I have posted a pattern for this scarf, you can see it here:

http://coco-knits.blogspot.ca/2009/12/malabrigo-weave-scarf.html

Happy knitting!