Are things snowy in your part of the world? Here, we're in the midst of a delightful little snowstorm. In case you're looking for something to keep you warm, here are two lovely pieces I knit for the latest winter collection from Brooklyn Tweed:
|Altair, by Jared Flood|
I think this sweet hat would be a great starter project for someone wanting to try their hand at fair-isle.
|Kirkwood, by Julie Hoover|
Love the combo of the waffle background and the plump cables on this beautiful scarf.
This weekend I'm:
- Working on another sample, while listening to the majestic new Grizzly Bear record
- Catching up on sleep (had waaaay too much fun in NYC)
- Starting a new book we picked up at the Strand
- Meeting up with some of my best girls to knit and chat
- I'll also try to take some photos of my new cardi, as well as a Tova dress I finished in time for our trip, in some long-hoarded Liberty
What are you up to this weekend? If you have a few minutes to spare, and you'd like to read a little interview with me, head over to Vibeke's gorgeous blog
(as always, thank you to Jared for letting me use his photos)