Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thank you

searoses_040
Some roses, to say thank you!

On this Canadian thanksgiving weekend, I want to give thanks for all the many blessings in my life: my wonderful husband, family, and friends. A big thank you to you all for coming by here and leaving such sweet comments. It was so nice of you to encourage me on my latest knitting endeavors.

I hope that all of you get a chance to spend some time with the ones you love this weekend.

(Some of you asked about the little tags I used, yes, I made them using grey bias tape, fabric ink and a little "g" stamp. For those in the Toronto area, the items in my last post are now for sale at Bookhou.)


5 comments:








Margie Oomen

said...

i am so thankful to have "met" you on line and then to have had the enormous pleasure to meet you for real too.
I have something else to be very thankful for.
A beautiful something adorning my wrist this day as we celebrated a most wonderful thanksgiving feast.





Francine

said...

thank you for such a beautiful and inspirational blog <3





melissa

said...

thank YOU, nicole! i love visiting this blog. hope you have a great thanksgiving.





Evelyn

said...

We do all have so much to be thankful for and it's nice when we get a chance to express that. Thanks for sharing your tag idea -- I've admired it and find that it adds the perfect touch to your very beautiful knits. xo





michele

said...

thank you for sharing this beautiful photograph! the petals look so soft - that fading end of summer soft. so beautifully captured.

and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving all your encouraging comments.