Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Simple Sample

Meet the Simple Cardigan,  another sample I got to knit for Hannah:



The Simple Cardigan is just that, a lovely staple for your wardrobe. It's another charming mother/daughter design featuring Quince and Co yarn.


Both mama and baby look so lovely in their new cardis, don't you agree? Little Mabel is sporting the Cradle Cardigan, part of a sweet collection of patterns called Mabel's Closet. Hannah has done a great video KAL for the Cradle Cardigan, in case you'd like to make one for your own little trend-setter.



The whole collection is just darling. I tell you, that Mabel sure is one well-dressed babe!

(Again, thanks to Carrie Bostick Hoge for giving me permission to use her great photos, and to Hannah for the opportunity)


5 comments:








joanie

said...

I love all the patterns you find. I hope your 2013 is off to a great start. x





harmony and rosie

said...

Nicole, your New Year is flying! Congrats on yet more loveliness, the shawl included. X





alchemilla

said...

off topic:

http://mevoque.com/milla-jovovich-by-bob-richardson-vogue-italy-1997/

The cahemire sweater and pants are (were!) by Jil Sander, as the caption in Italian says (maglione e pantaloni di cachemire- Jil Sander)

Yes you should get a pattern from it!

Love from Italy





marcel.et.olaf

said...

Hello,

I'm trying to subscribe to your beautiful blog, but it doesn't work, even with the link beyond. Could you help me? Thanks a lot!

Bye bye,

Ryun





Sonia / COZY MEMORIES

said...

This cardigan is so lovely indeed, I'll have to share the link with my mom (the knitter of the family !)
I hope you're doing fine, and that 2013 has been treating you well so far.
Sending you big warm hugs, my friend xoxox