Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Simple Sample

Meet the Simple Cardigan,  another sample I got to knit for Hannah:

The Simple Cardigan is just that, a lovely staple for your wardrobe. It's another charming mother/daughter design featuring Quince and Co yarn.

Both mama and baby look so lovely in their new cardis, don't you agree? Little Mabel is sporting the Cradle Cardigan, part of a sweet collection of patterns called Mabel's Closet. Hannah has done a great video KAL for the Cradle Cardigan, in case you'd like to make one for your own little trend-setter.

The whole collection is just darling. I tell you, that Mabel sure is one well-dressed babe!

(Again, thanks to Carrie Bostick Hoge for giving me permission to use her great photos, and to Hannah for the opportunity)




I love all the patterns you find. I hope your 2013 is off to a great start. x

harmony and rosie


Nicole, your New Year is flying! Congrats on yet more loveliness, the shawl included. X



off topic:

The cahemire sweater and pants are (were!) by Jil Sander, as the caption in Italian says (maglione e pantaloni di cachemire- Jil Sander)

Yes you should get a pattern from it!

Love from Italy




I'm trying to subscribe to your beautiful blog, but it doesn't work, even with the link beyond. Could you help me? Thanks a lot!

Bye bye,


Sonia / Cozy Memories


This cardigan is so lovely indeed, I'll have to share the link with my mom (the knitter of the family !)
I hope you're doing fine, and that 2013 has been treating you well so far.
Sending you big warm hugs, my friend xoxox