There's been a flurry of activity over here (but no actual flurries. Winter, where are you?) Lots of exciting happenings here behind the scenes (and very little sleep):
- I'm knitting another wonderful Knitbot sample, this time with beautiful Quince & Co. Tern
- My toddler knits will be featured in the upcoming B.A.H. magazine. Which is so exciting! B.A.H. is one of the best online publications, and is created by the wonderful Arounna of Bookhou.
- My Gris Handknits line is now carried in two amazing bricks-and-mortar shops: Bookhou of course, in Toronto, and ABK Custom Leather Craft in New York City (if you go to NYC, you MUST check out ABK. Alya makes the most beautiful leather bags, shoes and accessories. I own a bag similar to this one, and adore it. Worth every penny!)
- I just mailed off a few pieces to Jenny Gordy, the creative force behind the delicious Wiksten line. I am SO thrilled that she asked me to be part of her lovely shop! Jenny has made her own beautiful knits.
- I just opened my very own Gris Handknits Etsy shop! Right now it's a bit bare, but I'm working hard to stock it with all kinds of handmade goodies to keep everyone warm this winter.
Now if the snow could just come...
(Oh and before you think I am a poster child for industriousness, let me just say that my house is completely trashed, I've run out of clean underwear, we've been eating peanut butter sandwiches for diner, and I haven't even dug out my Christmas "box" from the basement yet. Such is the glamorous life of a knitter)