Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sweetness

I'm making good on my New Year's resolution, not dwelling on what I don't love (a torn ACL which means no x-country skiing this winter, and a blood clot in my leg that may or may not be a deep vein thrombosis) and instead being mindful of what I do love (insurance-covered weekly massage therapy, an excuse not to do housework, and more knitting time).

Today I love:

bobblemittstops2
Recently completed Regina Mitts. Details here.

bobblemittsunderover
Jo Sharp Silkroad DK, gifted by a sweet bloggy friend.


bobblemittsinside
Covering older and not-warm-enough mitts with shiny new ones. I also love toasty fingers.



beeswaxjosharp
More Jo Sharp Silkroad, bought on sale with a Christmas gift-certificate, and used to test knit for another sweet bloggy friend. I especially love the soft beeswax yellow with grey flecks.

sweetness necklace
A beautiful silver necklace from my love that reads "Thy sweetness is my life".

Have yourself a sweet-filled weekend!


15 comments:








craftivore

said...

You are the queen of minimalist neutral subtleties, these photos are gorgeous. Here's hoping that you're healthier by the end of 2010.





Erin Wallace

said...

Those mittens are amazing!! J'adore!





Anonymous

said...

What great mittens!





Julie

said...

utterly stunning mittens!! and a very pretty necklace, too.





knitalatte

said...

Your color choice for the mittens really shows off the detail of the pattern. Just gorgeous.





Anonymous

said...

Those mittens are absolutely lovely! I bet they're super-warm, too.





The A.D.D. Knitter

said...

Man alive these are amazeball!! Don't know if I personally would have had the fortitude to brave the many bobbles, but I'm not surprised you did:)

ps--haven't mailed the you-know-what yet but I will this week, it's my goal!





Linda

said...

Gorgeous knitting, just lovely.





Eliza

said...

those are beautiful! I am in a mitten state of mind, and I love these. I hope your hands stay toasty!





the daily purl

said...

That yarn was the perfect choice for the pattern - simply gorgeous!





A Homely Heroine

said...

What beautiful mittens, I always love the colour palette you use in your knits. Sorry to hear about the leg...





Thea

said...

Lovely mittens. They look warm!





Anonymous

said...

Funny, just this morning I was searching ravelry for a nice pattern for mittens and your version of these fingerless mittens was the reason that I now knit them, too. And now I see that you just blogged about them, they are brand new. And ever so beautiful. Wounderful work!
Petra





Muhammad Mughni

said...

Sharing nih Obat Keloid di dada course Obat penghilang gatal pada kulit almost Obat telinga berdengung dan terasa gatal beginning Obat batuk disertai sesak nafas will Obat benjolan di siku tangan they Obat abses kulit believe Obat keloid di payudara kanan dan kiri funny Obat sistitis altough Obat benjolan di punggung tangan awesome Obat penyempitan saluran pernafasan Thank you so much...





Lutfi Kurniawan

said...

This article reminds me to continue to explore and keep looking for information and new things. Cara Mengobati Esofagitis Cara Mengobati Kaligata Cara Mengatasi Asma Cara Mengatasi Hidronefrosis